Saturday, April 22, 2006

Great Quote

I love this quote...and I agree with it too...

We have to protect the children... Everything is about protecting the children nowadays. We have to protect the children from drugs! A lot of good has come from drugs, alot of great ideas and let's not forget all the great music. I think 'Penny Lane' is worth 10 dead kids. Dark Side of the Moon is worth 100 dead kids. Because a lot of kids wouldn't even be born if it weren't for that album, so it evens out.
-Bill Maher

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

ROTFL...LOVE Bill...he cracks me up.

-N

11:08 AM  
Blogger Grafxgurl said...

A fellow graphic designer!!!
lol. hi its just your "neighbor" from blog explosion bloghopping by and saying hi!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Wrigley1 said...

Nat... Yep, I love Bill too. He is so funny and dead on. I would vote for him if he ever ran for office. It would be better than the dorks we have had in the past.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Wrigley1 said...

grafxgurl,

Cool, what type of design do you do? I am in print (newspaper and freelance) I am trying to learn web on my own... I think I'll have to take some classes.

Wrig.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Coffee with Nidhi said...

disgusting

2:03 AM  
Blogger Марина said...

www.resumemine.com
I’m looking for a new job now. Yesterday I decided to write my resume-I know that it is a guarante of the successful search. So I decided make it according to the rules. I looked up at several sites and then came across the resumemine.com. There I found all the information I needed – from the definition of the CV up to the self-check. Having examined the existing types of resumes with examples and detailed recommendations how to write them I chose the most suitable one for me. All the work took me about half an hour and now I have the best resume that will surely lead me to that very job interview.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home